R&D - Open positions
Software Development Team Leader
R&D Team / Tel Aviv-Yafo
Cloudvisor is looking for an experienced, creative and hands-on Python team leader to join our growing Backend team. If you are a fast learner, out-of-the-box thinker and eager to make an impact - your place is with us!
This is a great opportunity to join our R&D Team which works with the latest technologies and builds advanced multi-cloud systems using state-of-the-art serverless technologies.
- Hiring and mentoring new engineers
- Be responsible for 4+ engineers
- Over 70% of your time will be design/coding/code review and other hands on activities
- Play a key role in the technical design and development of product features
- Solid hands-on experience in Python, at least 3 years – a must
- Experience in managing a development team
- Excellent hands on ability to develop, and design of highly concurrent, durable, scalable, high performance system
- Experience working and deploying cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Serverless (AWS Lambda / Azure Functions) - big advantage
- Experience with ML and AI - advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Good English, high service orientation
Apply at: email@example.com (Please mention the position)
Full Stack Engineer
R&D Team / Tel Aviv-Yafo
Cloudvisor looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. You’ll be taking the company to the next phase, moving us from features and tools to a powerful decision-making platform that will change the way people use the cloud.
You will be the architect, designer, and coder of your project, and take part in developing next-generation technological solutions.
This is an amazing opportunity to explore your limits and push them further.
Our Stack: Python, Angular, ElasticSearch, AWS, Lambda
Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product, from UI to database
Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies
Continuously learning and evaluating new technologies in the constant attempt to perfect our products
At least 5 years of development experience
Experience in planning and execution of complex systems a must
Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
Experience in a Linux environment
Experience with at least one major cloud provider: AWS, Azure or GCP
Ability to work independently and lead others, if requiredApply at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the position)
Sales - Open positions
Sales Development Representatives
R&D Team / Tel Aviv-YafoWe are seeking a talented and highly driven hunter to join the Cloudvisor's SDR team.
Being the first point of contact with prospective customers, this position is critical to the growth of our business. We are seeking people that can perform the task with exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
The SDR team will be responsible for researching companies outbound prospects and qualifying each opportunity before handing it over to sales.
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a fascinating, sophisticated, technical product that immediately delivers value.
- Connect with prospects via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Conduct conversations with prospects and ensure they meet our qualification criteria
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in a CRM
- Working closely with the marketing & sales teams to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
Representing Cloudvisor with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication
Why Should You Join?
- Grow your career in the early stages of a hyper-growth startup
- Boost your skills by selling a fascinating product that immediately delivers value!
- Learn a booming industry that will position yourself for excelled career growth
What You Should Have?
- Mandatory: English native speaking level
- Can-do attitude, highly organized and evidence of a strong work ethic
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Experience working in a high input and time-sensitive environment
- Experience with a CRM and/or other sales tools
- Ability to maintain US hours on a Monday - Friday work schedule
Solution Architect / Pre-sales Engineer
Sales Team / Tel Aviv-Yafo
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be partnering with Account Executives by delivering high quality technical demonstrations of our product, walk through potential use cases and answer technical questions whilst focusing on the value proposition.
As the pre-sale engineer you will be the trusted advisor to our highly technical end users by using your DevOps technical knowledge and Act as a subject matter expert on technical questions regarding Cloudvisors platform best practices and features.
You will work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities for clients to get more out of Cloudvisor's products.
You will showcase new products and features to clients and help them with adoption. You will liaise with Product, R&D, Tech Support, and other functions in order to align our products and services with the client’s needs and requirements.
Your ultimate goal is to assist the sales team in driving new revenue from new and existing customers.
- Proficient English - verbal and written; Highly technical and analytical thinker
- Minimum 3 years experience working in client-facing technical roles (in Customer Success, Consulting, Pre-sale, Sales engineer, solution architect or related discipline)
- Experience working in a SaaS company or with cloud architectures
- ֿ1+ Years of work with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS
- Proven record of working directly with clients and driving change
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of learning new deep technologies
- Understanding of Linux and general usage of compute
- Fast learner of new technologies with Strong ability to handle technical objections
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills – the presales engineer works directly with engineers and needs to have a strong conviction and persuasion skills.
- Have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer facing role
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code tool (Such as Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with at least one container orchestration platform (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS)
Sales Team / Tel Aviv-Yafo
We are seeking a talented and highly driven Global Account Executive to join the Cloudvisor Sales team. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
You will be a key part in making sure our end users are getting the most out of our real-time continuous cost optimization solution. We are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time. If you have a passion for using technology to solve business problems that have a major impact on customers, read on..
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for the entire sales cycle, creating new business opportunities and controlling the growing consumption of current and new AWS services. You use your sales and technical experience to work proactively with our customers.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of Cloudvisor solutions to
C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of a variety of companies
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your accounts to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Hubspot customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate management reports
- Help hundreds of organizations to optimize and accelerate their cloud journey
- Actively develop strong partnerships within the AWS partner ecosystem, driving business and success.
What You Should Have?
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of AWS
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.